World We Imagine Part 1

I think that for me to make the world better place, I need to be in a position where I have the capability to do so. I think that much of the world is defined by the decisions of business leaders and those with capital to allocate and I think that the first step to me working on being able to improve the world is to be a business leader or someone in a position where I can make a difference. Biotech and healthcare innovation is something that is really important to me and so I want to be able to invest in things like cancer, longevity, and neuroscience research. I want to be able to leverage my business skills to impact the world in areas I care about and so I think the first step is to build my business skills and become a leader.

Comments

  1. Hi Atul,
    I agree with your thoughts on being in a position to have the capabilities to help others first. There are different areas where establishing yourself is necessary to be effective like healthcare innovation. I think it would be a great idea to invest in research to impact the world the best way you can. I would be interested in hearing more about specific research you would invest in and/or if you plan on establishing an investment platform sort of business or something else. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Atul,
    I think it's very important to be in a position of power or leadership where you can make the world the better place. It's difficult to make the world a better place without being a position of some sort of power. I also would love to make my way up to a leadership position and be in a position where I can improve the world. Biotech and healthcare are great places to begin and launch yourself into something that is interesting to you. There are endless opportunities for leadership and growth in those industries and think it would be amazing to see you make the world a better place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Atul, you make a great point about leadership. Being in such a position is one of the most effective ways to create tangible change for the betterment of society and our world. Biotech and healthcare innovation are areas that I really hope can be further developed in the future. There are so many diseases and cancers that still need cures. For example, my maternal grandmother has Alzheimer's; it's scary seeing your loved ones deteriorate from a disease due to lack of a proper treatment or cure. Like Allison, I'd love to hear more about specific research you'd like to invest in as a future business leader.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment